Thursday, January 24, 2008

Red Sox Tickets Arrived


You may or may not remember BKDM's rant about waiting all day to order Red Sox tickets, and how crazy all Red Sox fans are, but the fruits of our labor arrived today! Two pairs of tickets to April baseball games here in Boston, at Fenway Park, self-proclaimed "America's Most Beloved Ballpark."
I am giddy and did a dance when I opened the envelope. I've never seen a game at Fenway and I just pray I don't get all crazy and start crying or something.

5 comments:

BloodKillerDeathMan said...

I *might* start crying, but for entirely different reasons

Vergie Bridges said...

I would cry too if my better half hopped on The Pats Bandwagon...

Ann said...

If you need me to come with you to the game, I'll drop everything and come up! (kids, what kids? where?)

A Special Friend said...

Yay! So exciting...

chimney fall cat said...

If the crying overwhelmes Jim please let me know and I can see what I can work out with coming to Boston. It sounds like a FAB time to me...Baseball and Beer...FUN Times! Miss You!