Saturday, January 5, 2008

Drunk as a monkey? You decide




Kevin and I did manage to hit a number of great hotspots including, in this order,
the Hub Pub (click here to see "Friday night in Boston" post),
Jillian's,
a really cool piano bar out by fenway,
the Pour House (editor's note: there's a Pour House in every major city),
Whiskey River,
Tam's (never order shots of SoCo-lime here),
Karaoke in the theater district,
and finally the Rattlesnake where we went with TheDistrict (click here to see "What-a-fun-time-but-I-might-be-dead, or Jay's visit, day 2" post).
Also, if any of you were wondering, there is no such thing as ranch dressing bukake. It does not exist.

2 comments:

Vergie Bridges said...

Oh my!! And you have a whole 'nother day left? I assume the next post will be titled Kevin-is-still-here-and-we-are-barely-alive

Anonymous said...

Ranch Dressing Bukkake?
I think that was a scene in Debbie Does Hill Valley