Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hooray Weekend and Hooray Beer!

The weekend starts early tomorrow and the adventures will include one young Kevin, who will be here visiting. We'll start the festivities with a hockey game tomorrow night and the first of what will be many, many beers. I'll keep you posted -- I can do that now that I got a new cell phone with a QWERTY keyboard. Here she is in all her glory.

And she better be pretty effing glorious, considering the time we spent at Best Buy yesterday. They should have put us on the payroll; they pay time and a half on holidays apparently.

2 comments:

Vergie Bridges said...

Aw man!!! That's the phone I want. Enjoy it!! Be careful of that young kevin fella. I'm sure I don't have to warn you about that one.

Timmy DC said...

You will live that phone LW. Just like mine!