Friday, December 14, 2007

Season Tidings to all in the Airline Industry



Disclaimer: If you're a MOM, you shouldn't read this!


In the spirit of this special season of crowds, foul weather, cursing, and the most time-honored of travel traditions - getting our rights and personages violated - I have ordered myself a few special x-mas gifts! Make your own bumper stickers from www.makestickers.com! But seriously, I am really tired of the airport theater and I will not tolerate this shit anymore.



Delta airlines will always have a special place in the hell of my heart for their inhumane and classless treatment of Laura and I during her recent family crisis. That's why I ordered TEN of these.




There are a million stories about the bullshit violation of rights, so I will spare you ours (and C.T.s). But I felt this was quite appropriate. (Only got 5 of these)




I just thought this one was kind of cute! Hey, 'tis the season to get fucked... by the TSA. I ordered 5 of these.




Laura asked me to lay off the profanity, so whatever...I got five of these babies!


And the best part is: I ain't even bullshittin'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH you know I gots to hear this story.

Kevin said...

How special. I'm actually flying Delta when I come up there in three weeks.

yesiamahooker said...

there will be day soon where i will get cuffed and stuffed by the airport cops because of my verbally assaulting a tsa official.

if you could replace "delta" with "us airways" then i would take a couple of those.

Timmy DC said...

You know my un-PC ass loves this shit!!!!!