Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snow!

This is what it looks like outside our apartment. It started snowing at 12:30 and hasn't let up. As of now (6:00), it looks like about 8" have fallen. It's beautiful, but also treacherous. Jim is still out on his way home and I have admit, I'm a little worried about him, Colorado snow-driving experience and all. I got out of work and walked home as usual. Days like this make me especially grateful to live so close to the office.
It's supposed to stop around 9:00 and the predictions of 6"-12" look spot on right now. I don't think I've ever seen this much snow fall at one time.
Oh, apparently there's another storm heading our way late Saturday/early Sunday. Living in New England is an entirely new experience for a girl like me.

6 comments:

BloodKillerDeathMan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BloodKillerDeathMan said...

wow, four hours of driving at 5mph. I thought these New Englanders would have this down to a finer science. Or at least an art. This was chaos.

Anonymous said...

Rita Jean would like 8 inches to fall on her...

Vespa Jay said...

I miss Ohio...and all the snow

Ann said...

We hit the mid-70s this week down here -- my kids would give anything to see some snow like that!

Juancho said...

District, where you from? Come on back!