Thursday, December 20, 2007

Where's Boston?

The forecast was for a dusting and so far, we have about 5" today. I know you all are gonna get sick of all these weather-related posts as though this blog were some sort of weather.com outpost on these here interwebs, but I can't get over all this snow.
This is the view out my office window. Normally, what's on the other side of the Mystic River is Boston -- the Prudential Building is like my personal North Star.
When I looked out today, I saw a whole lot of nothing. Then it got dark at 4:00, as it is wont to do this far north.
Now the drinking commences.
Note: it's 9:00 and still snowing. Is this normal?

3 comments:

Vergie Bridges said...

I love the weather.com pics. Keep 'em coming.

Vergie Bridges said...

4:00pm is too early for darkness, maybe you should move further south. I hear DC is nice this time of year 45 degrees and sunny.

Unknown said...

This is exactly how it rolls up there in Beantown kid. Colder, windier, colder still!