Sunday, December 2, 2007

A picture is worth a thousand words...

...at least, that's what they say. A lot has transpired since our last post, so here are some pictures to help explain.





MA drivers licenses








Laura and my Father, Faneuil Hall








Thanksgiving with Laura's family in Wilmington, NC






drinks...


...with C.T. and Sam (and Petey and Lulu-Belle)
















Woodie's final resting place














Back to Boston...









... for coffee, and drinks










with Sally & Rob

6 comments:

yesiamahooker said...

nice thug life pic on your masshole driver's license.

your father's name is faneuil hall?  i am so cornfused...

Anonymous said...

yes... you are a hooker

Vespa Jay said...

That DL pic almost gives me enough info to steal your identity. You know I've always wanted to be you.

Juancho said...

Rob I. rocks the sweater vest!

Anonymous said...

Official Massholes. Don't worry, I still hold my head up when i say i know you

BloodKillerDeathMan said...

I mentioned to him that the vest screams "ACCOUNTANT!"