Sunday, February 3, 2008

Anything Else

Check out my new motherboard! Some people would call it a server-class motherboard because it supports 8 GBs of RAM, 12 SATA Hard Drives, 4 PCI-expressx16 slots, and two dual-core, 64-bit, AMD 3.0 GHZ chips. However, at $319.00 I think it was a steal. I only bought one processor for now, but will purchase the second soon enough. I will let you all know how it goes with setup and install.

BTW, I heard there was a football game tonight. I hope it went well. That sounds nice.

2 comments:

Vergie Bridges said...

Today is Super Bowl Sunday and you CHOOSE to talk about motherboards?! Really??

BloodKillerDeathMan said...

Actually, I'm trying to talk about anything *BUT* the super bowl (I don't know if you saw it, but... well, I don't want to talk about it).