Monday, October 15, 2007

I'll Be Glad to Start my Job

I have to admit, I'm getting a bit bored with all this staying home and doing housework nonsense. I make a shitty housewife; I can't wait to get back to work. This girl in the picture here sums it up perfectly.
We put Jay on the T last night and he said his room has a great view - it's not too far from the Prudential Center where we had our first cocktails (of many, obvs) on Saturday.
Life update:
Fiona is doing well in her new home, I paid off one of my student loans, the apartment feels like it's really our home, the Sox are tied 1-1 in the ALCS and I start work in one week. All in all, things are looking up here in the land of Wood-Barkley.
It's about time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now there is nothing wrong with being a housewife.............it's a very respectable profession.