Friday, November 14, 2008

Full moon over san francisco

I made it to s.f. In one piece. My observations so far:
1. The moon off the water next to the bay bridge coming on the airplane was spectacular.
2. Even clear across the country they have my delicious harpoon winter warmer on tap.
3. Crime rate here must be low - none of these people are scary or even cause alarm. Maybe im just not finding the right hood.
4. S.f. Is kind of small!
5. I can get a caesar salad delivered to my room until 3am.
6. I am in a t shirt and still hot.

Enjoy the pic - it was taken from the roof of the hotel (i might not supposed to have been up there). If it is sideways I will right it from blogger when I return to the hotel (i might be checking out the night life right now).

I promise a stunning set of real digital camera pics tomorrow. I will wake up, go for a run, take a whirlwind tour of s.f., and head to mountain view for the convergence08 unconference.

No comments: