Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Don't Rub Up on Me on the T


The MBTA, Massachsetts' public transit authority, has started a new campaign warning riders not to engage in unwanted (paging Hector) frottage on Boston's subways. The tag line is "Rub against me and I'll expose you."
Frankly, T cars are so old and dirty that I'm usually more afraid of getting Hep C from the trash and possible human waste on the floor than of getting fondled by some Masshole.
How about a new campaign, "Stop throwing your shit (literally?) on the ground or I'll expose you..."

3 comments:

BloodKillerDeathMan said...

"Rub against me and I'll expose you" ?? Poor choice of words if they want perverts to NOT rub....

yesiamahooker said...

i would like to comment but everything that comes to mind is too dirty...even for me.

interwebs you are missing some good material because of self-restraint

Unknown said...

Awesome post! That one cracked me up :)