Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You know what? I changed my mind.



I just wrote a post about Palin's horrific showing in yet another Katie Couric interview, but on second thought these tidbits are even better, so I deleted that post and am on with this one, full throttle. (BTW: the interview info is here and here.)
The L.A. Times is reporting that Governor Palin said that "dinosaurs and humans walked the earth at the same time." This sounds like some "young earth" sneaky creationism to me. I do not approve of this non-scientific bent.
Additionally, there may be even more to come from the "Couric Interview Palin" files. Most notably, a clip in which Palin can't name any Supreme Court ruling but Roe v. Wade. Not Brown v. Board, not Plessy v. Ferguson, not Dred Scott nor Miller v. California... all of which I can name off the top of my head and I am neither a lawyer nor a major-party candidate for the office of Vice President (thank goodness for that).

3 comments:

Vergie Bridges said...

Missy, you sho is smart.

Ann said...

I'd vote for you in a heartbeat.

YesIamaHooker said...

part of me wants to see mccain/palin win so that tina fey has a job for the next 4 years