Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tooting my own horn


So I got the news today.
I'm now a Director at my company.
I am so excited for this new chapter in my life! I'm grateful to (finally!) work for a company that rewards and respects its employees and I haven't been more fulfilled in my work life in 8 years. I wish Jim were here to celebrate, but I went out for a celebratory drink with my colleagues and boss and feel nothing but positive about what the future holds.
Sometimes doing good and doing well can go hand in hand.

6 comments:

BigTDog said...

High Five sister!

Good on you!

So did you get a director's chair with "Siobhan" written across the back and a megaphone?

(seriously...I'm proud and happy for you)

A Special Friend said...

Congrats! Awesome news, we'll have celebratory drinks when you're in town in August.

chimney fall cat said...

That is fantastic friend! Way to go!

Ann said...

Woo Hoo! I'm toasting you with ... a cup of green tea? Oh well, congratulations!!

Chimney Fall Michael said...

Congratulations Friend! That is awesome. Always nice to actually work for a company that gives a crap about their people. Can't wait to see you in August.

XXOO

Vespa Jay said...

Fanfreakingtastic friend! You undoubtedly deserve it. Soon you'll run the world.