Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Domestic Weekend


After last weekend's debauchery, I'm well pleased to be home, doing chores and other mundane tasks that life throws at me. Since spring has just about (finally!) sprung around here, I got a new duvet set. BKDM doesn't love it (my guess is that he finds it not "death-killer"-y enough), but I keep telling him that at least I didn't go for the one with the giant monkey on it. District, maybe your baby girl needs that. Back to my Prosecco and laundry.
Wait, you didn't think "chores" meant I'm not drinking, did you? Perish the thought.

3 comments:

YesIamaHooker said...

who doesn't like monkeys?
a crazy person.

Vespa Jay said...

I saw that monkey ensemble at Target when I was shopping with Sister Disco last week! Whitney would absolutely love it.

BigTDog said...

Perished thoughts are usually the product of drinking...or so I'm told